SBI SO Recruitment 2022 – The State Bank of India has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication). There are a total of 4 posts. The educational qualification should be MBA/ PGDM. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility is given below.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service statutory body. SBI is a government corporation statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and Maharashtra. It is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It has over 24000 branches in India. SBI was 50th most trusted brand in India as per the Brand Trust Report 2013.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022:
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13th January 2022|
Educational qualification :
- The candidates must have completed Full time MBA(Marketing)/ PGDM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing from Institutions recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- The candidates with Minimum marks – 60% Courses completed through correspondence/ part time will not be eligible
- The candidates with Additional Certification in Marketing in different media e.g. Brand Management & Media Management/ Project Management/ Event Management/ Digital Marketing etc. would be preferred.
- The candidates with Knowledge of MS Office, Analytical MIS Tool on digital platform will be preferred.
- The candidates must have Minimum 3 years’ post basic qualification experience in the field of marketing (excluding sales) in a BFSI sector/Corporates, Reputed Media & Advertising /Digital Agency.
- Out of 3 years, at least 2 years’ experience in facilitating designing of creative communication in ATL &/or BTL (Including Digital).
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Manager should be 30 years.
Total Vacancies : 13 posts
- OBC – 1 post
- General – 3 posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Manager is Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The Interview will carry 100 marks.
Application Fees :
- The application fees and Intimation Charges for the post of Assistant Manager is Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available on the Bank’s Career website (Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.)
NOTE: The application fees is NIL for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD.
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before 13th January 2022 on the official website of SBI SO.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here