Groupon Recruitment 2020 – Groupon scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/B.S/M.S graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Groupon Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/B.S/M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of industry experience
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming language like Java or Ruby on Rails
- Clear understanding of testing methodologies and standard methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Mongodb, Redis, HBase, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience with e-commerce is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structure.
- Experience in HLD and LLD
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, using agile methodologies
- Is detail-oriented and has creative problem-solving skills
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Using service-oriented architecture (SOA) you will build/test for scale, performance, and reliability.
- You will take ownership of the technical aspects of our global technology infrastructure, ensuring that the platform is being used to its fullest potential through designing and building applications around our customer’s needs
- You will review and monitor current engineering work, as well as previously constructed applications, to ensure the software is running as smoothly as possible
- Work directly with our internal product teams to ensure that our technology infrastructure is seamlessly and effectively integrated with our third-party software, conceive and build the necessary applications to make this happen
- Provide support for platform-related issues; Triage and fix issues reported by other teams to help with early resolution
How to Apply Groupon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here