Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2020 – Dassault Systemes scheduled to hire Kernel-QA Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Kernel-QA Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharastra)|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- Fresher candidates with CS/IT graduates and good academics (no gap) are also OK.
- Experience level : 0 – 2 years of experience in Testing (Manual + Automation)
- Strong skills in core Java, SQL Database skills and hands on experience in Server side testing.
- Strong fundamentals of Software Testing.
- Good knowledge and hands on with Core Java and SQL Database skills.
- Automation/Scripting skills in Shell, Selenium will be an added advantage.
- Good to have knowledge in PLM domain understanding.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for Dassault Systemes Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here